Six Sigma Green Belt
When and Where?
Date: 20th – 23rd September 2017
What is this about?
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six sigma’s emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
This training is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects. This training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. It also helps you execute and interpret the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
Why should you enroll?
The course aims to equip the learners with in-depth understanding of key aspects of Lean Six Sigma Methodology who will be able to support project improvement, typically as a part-time role. This course will train individuals to possess thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C necessary for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt holder. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean. Knowledge of Certified Six Sigma Green Belt enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization.
What are the topics covered?
The program covers the following main areas:
- Overview of Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Define (Learn how to define the problems in a process.)
- Measure (Learn how to map out and measure the current process.)
- Analyze (Learn how to identify the cause of the problem in the current process.)
- Improve (Learn how to implement and verify solution.)
- Control (Learn how to maintain the solution.)
What is the duration?
This is a 4 - day course
Who should attend?
- Quality System Managers
- Operations Managers
- Finance and Commercial Managers
- Professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization