When and Where?
Date: 22 May – 23 May 2017 Venue: Gaborone-Francistown-Maseru
What is this about?
In this course, students will learn how to use Access 2013 (or preferred version) to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Why should you enroll?
Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at Botho University. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, this training will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. Botho University offers world-class training for several versions, including 2013, 2010, 2007 and earlier.
What are the topics covered?
- Getting Started with Access
- Working with Table Data
- Querying a Database
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Generating Reports
- Customizing the Access Environment
- Designing a Relational Database
- Joining Tables
- Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Sharing Data Across Applications
- Advanced Reporting
What is the duration?
This is a 2 days course
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2013, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
Email us at email@example.com or call +267 363 5406 for a customised annual training plan for 2017 at no extra cost.