Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
What is this about?
The MCSE in one of the most popular certifications in the IT field. The MCSE is responsible for the overall IT environment and architecture in the organization. He/she translates business goals into technology decisions and designs mid-range to long-term strategies.
MCSE: Server Infrastructure course also includes MCSA: Windows Server Certification topics. The training program provides students many hands-on lab exercises. Utilizing not only Microsoft Hyper-V virtual technologies but also VMWare, students can manipulate multiple servers and clients simultaneously.
Why should you enroll?
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
Earning an MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
What are the topics covered?
This course incorporates content from Microsoft Official Courses (MOC):
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (M20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (M20412)
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (20413C)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (20414C)
You Will Prepare for These Exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
What is the duration?
This course can take between 4 to 6 months
Who should attend?
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012/2016 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment. Typically, candidates who are interested in attending this course include:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012/2016.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the course prerequisites and are looking to cross-train on Windows Server 2012/2016.
- IT professionals who are looking to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +267 363 5406 for a customised annual training plan for 2017 at no extra cost.