When and Where?
Date: 29 May – 30 May 2017 Venue: Gaborone-Francistown-Maseru
What is this about?
Customer service is a crucial buzzword in the corporate world today. Just about every company seems to understand just how important customer service is and many have started to find ways to improve and measure customer service. In this course we are going to look at what customer service is and isn't and identify how you can understand and provide good customer service.
Many businesses want to achieve "good customer service". Right now that's the brass ring of business training and vision-casting and many companies are analyzing their current mission and realigning it to be increasingly customer-focused. Do you give return business to a company that provides poor customer service support? Probably not! You and everyone else want better customer service, and it's one of the driving forces of why consumers shop at one place and not another.
Why should you enroll?
In this customer care training course, participants learn the essential skills necessary to deliver excellent customer service through real world exercises and group activities. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other skills such as cross-selling. The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment for the organization.
What are the topics covered?
- Introduction to Customer Service
- What is Customer Service?
- What is excellent customer service?
- What is the importance of exceeding customer service and the three levels of customer service?
- What is the importance of communicating using body language?
- Why is it important to resolve customer complaints?
- How do you handle difficult behaviour?
- What are the four methods that attract new customers?
- What is it important to know your product or service?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of employees in customer service?
What is the duration?
This is a 24 - hour course
Who should attend?
- Newly hired customer service representatives
- Experienced customer service representatives
- Call coordinators and service dispatchers
- Representatives of service oriented organizations
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +267 363 5406 for a customised annual training plan for 2017 at no extra cost.