Programmes Offered in Distance Learning
How to Apply for Distance Learning
- Visit our website www.bothouniversity.ac.bw and download the Distance Learning Application Form from the "Downloads" tab.
- Fill in the Distance Learning application form and attach all relevant documents.
- Email the form and all attachments to DL@bothouniversity.ac.bw by the deadlines given. Subject of email to be "Submission of Application".
- You will receive a email with further instructions.
- If you have any queries regarding our Distance Learning programmes, please send an email with subject line "Query on Distance Learning" to DL@bothouniversity.ac.bw
Learn More about Distance Learning
Faculty of Education and Distance Learning has now brought the dream of several learners into reality by introduction of distance education programmes, anywhere anytime flexible learning through internet is now possible with BOTHO UNIVERSITY.
Join our quality assured Distance Learning programme/s to see you as a success. Programmes offered in Distance learning mode:
- Post Graudate Certificate in Higher Education
- MSc in Mobile Computing
- Msc in Computer Systems Management
- Bsc Hons in Accounting
- Bsc Hons in Business Management
- B.Ed Hons in Primary Education
- BSc (Hons) in Computing
- MEd in Higher Education
*exit points are Certificate, Diploma and Professional Diploma (Hons).
** exit points are Post Graduate Certificate and Post Graduate Diploma.
You should have a fairly good internet connection for you to enjoy our online courses, especially for accessing Blackboard, Discussions and Chats. The assessments will be in a proctored environment (test centre). DVDs with self learning materials (notes, slides and videos) will also be delivered to you for offline access.
Minimum: 20 credits /semester
Maximum: 60 credits /semester
Contact our Admissions department on (+267) 3635421/422/446 or
Write to DL@bothouniversity.ac.bw