Adapting to Workplace-Team Effectiveness
When and Where?
Date: 24 May – 25 May 2017 Venue: Gaborone-Francistown-Maseru
What is this about?
This course helps to prepare students for today’s changing workplace. Materials on problem solving, self-management, and teamwork are included. The focus is on developing skills needed to work in diverse groups, overcoming problems and resolving conflict. This course examines the basics of building teams in the global business environment.
Why should you enroll?
This intensive 2-day training course will demonstrate to learners why building effective teams are important in the global business environment. Topics include: the team building process, workplace culture, online and interpersonal team communications, problem-solving and group decision-making, personality differences within teams, and motivation. Students will focus on team roles, creating effective teams, managing team conflict, managing stress, and developing team diversity.
What are the topics covered?
- Understand the importance of working as a team in an organization.
- Identify ways to become a good team player.
- Identify the barriers and enablers in good teamwork.
- Identify ways to enhance the enablers and reduce the barriers.
What is the duration?
This is a 2 - day course
Who should attend?
- Any individual in an organization who leads a team or participates within a team environment that must produce results.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +267 363 5406 for a customised annual training plan for 2017 at no extra cost.